(1) The present general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to all contracts concluded between you and us, two plus GmbH & Co. KG (Mainzer Str. 24 10247, Berlin Germany, VAT-number DE343373022) (HolaBrief) via this online tool holabrief.com, unless nothing else has been expressly agreed in writing. We do not accept deviating or conflicting conditions insofar as we have not expressly agreed to the min writing.
(2) You will be notified of changes and amendments of these Terms in writing or via email if you are a registered user. If you do not object an amendment within one week after receipt of notification, the amendments shall be deemed as accepted by you. You will be separately made aware of the right of objection and the legal consequences of the reticence in the case of an amendment.
(1) Your registration at holabrief.com will be made free of charge. A claim for an admission to our online-tool does not exist.
(2) Only businessmen are permitted to register and use HolaBrief's services. A businessman is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity, according to § 14 German Civil Code (BGB). You must send us a copy of your identity card, your VAT-ID-registration number and provide us with documentation of your registration with the appropriate company's registry on our request. For admittance, you must electronically fill out the application form on our website and send it to us. The information required for application shall be given by you complete and truthful.
(3) With your application, you choose a password. Your user name will be the given email address. You are obliged to keep the password secret and not to disclose it to third parties.
(4) Apart from your declaration of consent with the applicability of these terms and conditions, your registration is not linked to any other obligations. You can delete your registration under „Account Settings" at all times. You will not be obliged to buy any of the goods and services offered by us only due to your registration.
(5) If your personal information shall change, you yourself are responsible for its update. All amendments can be made online under „Account Settings" after the log in.
(1) The presentation of the products and services at websites of HolaBrief does not «institute a legally binding offer, but merely an invitation to place orders (invitatio ad offerendum).
(2) By clicking „Pay" in the last step of the order process, you submit a binding offer for booking of the services/ Packages listed in the order overview. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receivean order confirmation, which however does not yet constitute the acceptance of your contract offer. A contract comes into existence between you and us as soon as we accept your order and/or booking by means of a separate email. Please regularly check the spam folder of your mailbox.
(3) The exclusive language available for the conclusion of the contract shall be English. Translations of these GTC or any other documents into other languages are for information only. In the event of contradictions between the English text and the translations, the English text shall prevail.
(1) HolaBrief is an online tool that allows registered users to create and store briefings/projects for design-related projects. These Projects can be shared with team members by inviting them to view and edit. The sharing of the project can be realised by (i) inviting a team member to collaborate on the project, (ii) sharing the project via a public link (anyone with the link can see the project but can not edit it) and (iii) downloading the briefing as a pdf file and sharing it. A detailed description of the services currently offered can be found on the website. HolaBrief may modify, adapt, expand or limit the Services at any time.
(2) In addition to the online tool, HolaBrief offers consultancy services with focus on the briefing phase and process optimization. Our consultancy services are an extension of our online tool, focusing on enhancing the briefing process and optimizing project workflows. These services aim to provide strategic guidance for the creation of effective project briefs and the efficient utilization of our tool, ensuring alignment with legal and operational standards. This is intended to streamline project management, reduce miscommunications, and align design projects with client-specific business goals.Detailed information about these services can be found on the website.
(3) HolaBrief will keep the user data secure from access by third parties in compliance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. HolaBrief will have access to the data exclusively at the request and to the extent of the customer's request. HolaBrief will not provide itself with access to the data for its own purposes and ensures absolute confidentiality.
(1) The registration and use of the HolaBrief online tool is free. You can use unlimited projects with an unlimited number of users per project. Additional features are described on our website.
(2) The price for HolaBrief consultancy services is described on the website is available or will be discussed on a case by case basis according to the customer needs.
(3) All prices are fixed prices (VAT included if applicable).
(4) As payment methods HolaBrief currently offers payment by credit card via Stripe. For further information: https://stripe.com/de/privacy.
(5) The customer is not entitled to withhold payments unless he has a statutory right of retention from the same contractual relationship. Offsetting is only permissible if the claim with which offsetting is carried out is undisputed or legally established.
(1) We try to offer the best possible services and to keep them always up to date. Nevertheless, it is not possible for us to assume liability for the up-to-date ness and completeness of the samples and forms provided by us. Nor can we guarantee that these are actually applicable to the respective project of the User. We are not liable for any The User is therefore obliged to check applicability in advance. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
(2) As the online tool is offered free of charge, we do not provide customer support or develop new functionalities. While we do our best to maintain the platform's stability and strive for an error-free experience, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service or complete absence of errors. Users are encouraged to refer to available online resources for self-assistance. Please note that these conditions may evolve in the future, subject to changes in our service offerings.
(3) We are liable for intent and gross negligence. Further, we are liable for the negligent breach of obligations, whose fulfillment is essential to enable the ordinary implementation of the contract, whose breach jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance, you as a customer may rely on regularly. In the last-mentioned case, we are only liable for the foreseeable, typical contractual damage. We are not liable for a slight negligent breach of other obligations than those mentioned in the above sentences. The above mentioned exclusions of liability do not apply in case of damage of life, body and health. The liability pursuant to the product liability law remains unaffected.
(4) Based on the current state of art, data communication via the internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at any time. We are not liable for constant and continuous availability of our website and our online-services.
(5) The holder of an account is obliged to make daily back-ups of all data stored online and to secure these in an adequate form outside the HolaBrief platform. Any liability for lost data or information which could have been prevented by a proper backup by the user/holder of the account is excluded.
(6) HolaBrief has the right to delete inactive accounts, including all information and data contained therein, following appropriate notification. HolaBrief will accordingly send a notice to the email address provided by the account holder that the account and all information and data stored in the account will be irretrievably deleted in 4 weeks if the account is not used. If the account is not used within these 4weeks, HolaBrief is entitled to delete the account without further notice. Claims of the owner of the account/user due to a deletion in accordance with the contract are excluded.
(1) Amendments or supplements of these terms and conditions require the written form to be binding. This also applies to the annulment of this written form requirement.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISC).
(3) Venue of performance is Berlin. The Landgericht Berlin shall have exclusive jurisdiction for dispute, in connection with this contract.
(4) If individual provisions of these terms and conditions are ineffective, statutory laws, the terms and conditions as a whole remain unaffected. The contractual parties shall amicably decide to replace thein effective provision by a legally effective provision, which comes closest to the commercial purpose of the ineffective one. The aforementioned provision shall accordingly apply in case of gaps.