We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our remote team and start building our very first sales department from scratch.
About the position
We want to build our very first sales team with the help of a goal-oriented Sales Manager who is not afraid of a challenge, from establishing processes to identifying talent and everything in between. The ultimate goal is to create a healthy and effective sales team. We are looking for somebody who is autonomous, resolutive and willing to take ownership.
HolaBrief is on a mission to fix how people collaborate during the client discovery process and any change to the system is bound to ruffle some feathers. You will be joining a fully remote team that works mostly from Berlin and Spain. We are a close knit team of twelve that value transparency and we like working together.
What we expect from you
- Research and reiterate our ICP with the help of our Product Strategist and Growth Marketing team.
- Set up our sales pitch for B2B and B2C customers and run experiments to perfect it.
- Set up infrastructure and establish processes for the sales department.
- Identify and hire sales talent.
- Set sales targets in close collaboration with the team, share insights, findings and in general have a good time.
- Experience using CRM tools.
What we're looking for
- Minimum 3 years experience in a B2B sales role for a SaaS company.
- Experience working remotely.
- The majority of the team is bilingual but if you know Spanish that’s a plus.
- Resourcefulness in the face of technical difficulties.
- Experience with the Marketing or Advertising industry.
- Last but not least. Grit.