We are looking for a Product Manager who will deeply understand our customers and help maximize the value that HolaBrief brings to them.
About the position
Working collaboratively with our data analyst, product designer, engineering team, growth team and founders, the Product Manager will shape the product roadmap for the core product and own the strategy for new features. You’ll lead all efforts right from concept, discovery to release and launch.
HolaBrief is on a mission to fix how people collaborate during the client discovery process and any change to the system is bound to ruffle some feathers. You will be joining a fully remote team that works mostly from Berlin and Spain. We are a close knit team of twelve that value transparency and we like working together.
What we expect
- Lead product strategy by harnessing the collective knowledge of all stakeholders and develop detailed requirements and features that are cost effective.
- Scope out specific prospect/customer feedback and analyse usage data/patterns in order to validate a business requirement and detail user stories.
- Own the product roadmap, be on top of all ongoing projects, raise awareness if deadlines are at risk or missed.
- Manage releases and coordinate with marketing and other stakeholders.
- Identify and fill product gaps, lead the brainstorming of new ideas that grow market share.
- Ensure that the team gets involved in learnings from user research and apply them to the solutions to be developed.
What we're looking for
- Minimum 2 years on a similar role.
- Experience in similar products and industry is a plus.
- Used to working in lean environments, where prioritization and value are key.
- Strong product knowledge from a customer usage perspective.
- Ability to prioritize product opportunities based on customer input, user research, data and business objectives in mind.
- Confortable doing competitor analysis, customer journeys, user interviews, surveys...
- Support with QA
- Act like an entrepreneur and be able to maintain a birds eye-view.
- Experience working with Jira, Mixpanel, Hotjar, Intercom and Google Analytics.
- Strong communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Last but not least. Grit.