We are looking for an analytical, data-driven, and creative Growth Marketing Manager to lead the marketing team and all growth initiatives. You will always be testing and building new growth strategies across channels, ultimately finding high-quality leads.
About the position
Working collaboratively mostly, but not only, with our Product Manager and Communication Manager, the Growth Marketing Manager will lead the growth and marketing strategy for HolaBrief.
HolaBrief is on a mission to fix how people collaborate during the client discovery process and any change to the system is bound to ruffle some feathers. You will be joining a fully remote team that works mostly from Germany and Spain. We are a close knit team of twelve that value transparency and we like working together.
What we expect
- Build and execute the growth and marketing strategy to support the 2022 HolaBrief goals
- Experiment to optimize existing channels (paid and unpaid) and find growth drivers
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Data Analyst to identify opportunities to improve acquisition, activation and retention
- Conduct experiments, data analysis and research to reveal revenue growth opportunities
- Capture insights from growth experiments successes and failures, and communicate them to the team
- Deeply understand, research, and segment our users to deliver customized experiences to the right audience.
- Contribute creating a user onboarding that helps users succeed with our product
- Create, track and improve on lifecycle messaging sequences through email, in-product and beyond, that drive activation, conversion, and expansion
- Collaborate with the Communication Manager to create social media content for our LinkedIn, blog, and other channels
- Design and implement lead generation strategies and campaigns to attract, engage, and ultimately convert our audience
- Create product videos and tutorials in collaboration with the Communication Manager
- Manage the marketing budget
What we're looking for
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a B2B marketing role (ideally in Tech/SaaS environments)
- Solid understanding of marketing tech fundamentals (tracking concepts, pixels, UTM parameters)
- Good grasp of KPIs and attribution concepts
- Strong growth track record
- Fundamentally understand email marketing, A/B/n testing, social media marketing, SEO and inbound marketing
- Good understanding of marketing and product metrics
- Strong communication skills (in English and Spanish), and experience dealing with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Curiosity and understanding of traditional and emerging channels used for driving traffic, acquiring prospects, and converting customers
- Last but not least. Grit.
We are ready to get started as soon as possible and look forward to seeing your application.