We are looking for a full stack developer who is resourceful and passionate about building great products to help us take HolaBrief to the next level.
About the position
HolaBrief is on a mission to fix how people collaborate during the client discovery process and any change to the system is bound to ruffle some feathers. You will be joining a fully remote team that works mostly from Germany and Spain. We are a close knit team of twelve that value transparency and we like working together.
- 2+ years of web application development experience in SAAS environment.
- Proficiency with server-side languages like PHP with Symfony framework.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and coding in MVC pattern.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and developing web services.
- Ability to adapt, estimate workload, solve problems, self-improve and suggest new ways of improvement.
- Reverse engineering skills: ability to traverse logical sequences of either procedural or object-oriented code, abstracted or static - and understand it entirely.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a "Can Do" attitude.
- A serious passion for coding, with the ability to intuitively pick up and use any new language/protocol/framework.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and strong verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills both in English and Spanish
- You'll be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying new features and frameworks, focusing on high-performance implementations without neglecting the user experience.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well-architected, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices.
- Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health.
- Collaborate with design, product, and customer operations to understand why we build the features we do.
- Help the team improve the existing codebase by promoting thoughtful design patterns and testing solutions.
- Come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day-to-day basis.
- Domain Driven Design deployment process
- Experience with docker
We are ready to get started as soon as possible and look forward to seeing your application.